BIBSYS Ask is coming to an end, use Oria
Bibsys Ask has been replaced by a new search service. In November 2015 Bibsys Ask will no longer be in use.
The University library has a new search service. Oria allows you to search for e-journals, articles, e-books, printed books and more in one place.
What is new?
- Search for books and articles simultaneously, and view the search results in a combined list.
- A filtering tool to the left of the search results. Use the filtering options to customize the publishing date, material, language, library, author, subject etc.
- You must be logged in to access all the services which Oria offers. When you are logged in you can renew your loans and order documents and more.
- If you can not log in, contact the library for help.
For more help see the Frequently asked questions page.
What am I searching?
You can choose between two tabs, each contains different content:
1. Books + articles at UiO
- UiO's printed and electronic collections of books, journals, music, films, anatomical models, etc. (UiO's BIBSYS catalog).
- Articles, book chapters from a variety of databases.
- Master theses from UiO.
- Includes the physical materials from UiO and over 100 Norwegian academic and research libraries: books, journals, music, films, anatomical models, etc. (The entire BIBSYS catalog)
Not all subject databases are searchable in Oria. For a more specialised search, visit the library's subject resources pages.