- The project Mapping to Norwegian WebDewey
Method development, research work, training, quality assurance, dissemination and operational tasks
- PhD in library and information science (2014)
- College teacher pedagogy (2003)
- Master’s degree in linguistics (2001)
- Literature science (1995)
- Archivist/records management (1994)
- Bachelor degree in library and information science (1990)
Seland, G. (2014). User revealment revisited: Knowledge formation in the prefocus stage of information-based work tasks. PhD thesis. University of Aalborg, Faculty of Humanities.
Seland, G. (2001). The Norwegian Reflexive Caused Motion Construction: A Construction Grammar approach. Cand. Philol. [Master] thesis. University of Oslo, Department of Linguistics.