Renew your loans
You may renew loans from our collections using My page in BIBSYS Ask.
Loans can not be renewed if there is a waiting list. Loans are also not renewable if you have a third reminder, fines of at least NOK 200 or a compensation claim.
If you want to renew your interlibrary loans, Please contact your library.
You must be logged on to renew
Click "Log on" on the top, right side of all pages in BIBSYS Ask. This will take you to a page for logging on.
Students and staff at UiO
You may log on using FEIDE it you are registred with a full personal ID-number.
- Choose Log on using FEIDE
- Choose affiliation: University of Oslo
- Fill in your user ID and password at the University of Oslo
- First time user: order a password in BIBSYS Ask.
- Fill in your library card ID in the Patron Id-field
- Fill in the password sent to your e-mail.
When logged on, choose My page, then Loan overview/renewal. Click Renew or Renew all. A message will appeare on the screen if a book is not renewed.
Important: Click Refresh after you have renewed your loans to see the new due date.