Course in reference manager Zotero
Zotero is a free, easy-to-use tool to help you collect, organize, cite, and share your research sources.
This is an introduction to the reference manager software Zotero. After the course you should know
- how to build your own collections of references
- how to transfer citations into Microsoft Word, Libre Office documents or LaTeX
- how to syncronize your files between different computers
- how to create private and public groups through Zotero Storage
- how to create back-up copies of your data
- The first hour will be used to install Zotero on your UiO Firefox profile or on your private computer
- The next hour we will try out the most important functions on Zotero together
For everyone interested. The course will be in Norwegian if it comes only Norwegian speaking course participants.
Subject librarian in economics and human geography, Pål M. Lykkja.
Senior librarian Geir Nordanger.
If you have questions you can send them to email@example.com or call me on 228 57 150