Introduction to the library and academic integrity - International students - Faculty of Humanities
This course will introduce you to what the library has to offer, and give you the basics on how to become an efficient library user.
This course will also give you some important knowledge on how to maintain your academic integrity, and how to be systematic and honest in your work with sources and literature.
After attending the course, you will:
- Know what resources you can find at the University Library
- Know how to use the library catalogue, Oria
- Know what academic integrity is, and why it is important
- Know why and how we cite references, and where to learn more about it
- Be familiar with the concept of reference styles, and know how to choose one
Lecture in an auditorium.
International students at the Faculty of Humanities
Head Librarian Rannveig Windingstad