Informatics - reference work with BibLaTeX - master
After participating in this course you will be able to insert citations and produce reference lists when using LaTeX in your thesis work.
- about different reference types
- about different reference styles
- to build a BibLaTeX database of references
- to enter different reference types in the database
- to reuse references from different net resources
- to include citations in your LaTeX document
- to generate and include the references list in your LaTeX document
The course is hands on. Under instruction you do two exercises
- building a BibLaTeX database
- using the database in a LaTeX document
Master students and other interested parties at Departement of Informatics. Some knowledge on LaTeX and the GNU Emacs text editor is recommended, but you will manage without.