Lunch Lecture about Open Access Publishing
Open Access gives you unrestricted online access to articles published in scholarly journals. It is the University of Oslo's goal that research results shall be openly available. Welcome to a Lunch Lecture at The Dentistry Library.
Publish Open Access! Illustration: openaccess.no
At the lecture We will discuss the following topics:
- What is open access publishing?
- How to choose where to publish / publication channel?
- What are the different versions of an article?
- Pre-print and post-print?
- CRISTIN and UiOs institutional archive DUO
- How to apply for financial support from UiO’s publishing fund
There will be served coffee, tea and biscuits. Bring your own lunch Box. Welcome!