Printing, copying and scanning
- Students at UiO get their print quota charged when printing in the Library. Buy more printouts
- The staff at Rikshospitalet can print free of charge on the printer by the counter.
- External users pay 1,- pr page.
- The library has one copier.
- Cards for the copier can be bought from the vending machines in the library and the bookshop Akademika in Domus Medica.
- The library does not certify copies.
- The copier can be used for scanning.
Published June 19, 2011 10:16 PM - Last modified June 8, 2017 12:30 PM