Foto Knut Hegna
Do you have tips/wishes/praise/criticism for The Informatics LIbrary? Use our guest book.
Books and tips
- Curriculum literature -- check availability
- Publications from the Department of Informatics (includes master theses and Researc reports)
- Renew loan!
- Tips for master students - includes the slides form the library introduction.
- BIBSYS Ask - Catalogue for University- and College Libraries in Norway
- Alan M. Turing bibliography
- Global surveillance. A link collection following the revelations of Edward Snowden
- Treasures of informatics
Finding books and journals
The classification system
Use it for searching and finding your way on the shelves.
- ACM Digital Library (full text incl.)
- IEEE Xplore (full text incl.)
- Collection of computer Science Bibliographies
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography (with links to author home pages)
- Computing Research Repository (CoRR) (about the site: CoRR allows researchers to search, browse and download papers through its online repository. CoRR is available to all members of of the community at no charge.)
- MathSci (Mathematics from 1810 and on)
Citation databases and more
- Web of Science
- Google scholar
- Databases in other disciplines (old version)
- Databases in other disciplines (new version)