Foto Knut Hegna
Search for databases within your subject area. The University Library provides you with full text. Click on in the result list.
Use Primo to search for specific articles, e-books, subjects etc. The database contains little Norwegian material or material within the Law area. For search within specific subjects we recommend using the subject databases.
This is Googles search engine for academic literature. Search will provide you with scientific material, with links to UBO's electronic resources. For search within specific subjects we recommend using the subject databases.
Full text in DUO. Includes theses, student theses and spesiale, primarily published after 2002. Advanced search also includes dissertations etc. For older theses, search BIBSYS Ask.
Books and tips
- Curriculum literature -- check availability
- DUO (Informatics) - Master theses and other digital publications published at UiO.
- Publications from the Department of Informatics
- Renew loan!
- Tips for master students - includes the slides form the library introduction.
- BIBSYS Ask - Catalogue for University- and College Libraries in Norway
- Treasures of informatics
Finding books and journals
The classification system
Use it for searching and finding your way on the shelves.
- ACM Digital Library (full text incl.)
- IEEE Xplore (full text incl.)
- Collection of computer Science Bibliographies
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography (with links to author home pages)
- Computing Research Repository (CoRR) (about the site: CoRR allows researchers to search, browse and download papers through its online repository. CoRR is available to all members of of the community at no charge.)
- MathSci (Mathematics from 1810 and on)