- Databases and references
- CiNii - articles, books and dessertertons database on Japanese language, partly full text.
- Gunsho ruiju (群書類従) via JapanKnowledge
- JAIRO - Japanese Institutional Repositories Online
- JapanKnowledge - Reference work on Japanese. Access to Gunsho ruiju (群書類従) from here.
- Bibliography of Asian Studies
- Asahi Shinbun Kikuzô II Visual - Japanese News paper database
- Nikkei Telecom 21 - Japanese News paper database
- Yomidasu Rekishikan - Japanese News paper database
- Mainichi shinbun - the last Three monthes Archive, too (via Asia newspapers in AsiaPortal)
- Japan Times (current issues)
- Japan Times Archives - from 1897
- Databases for original sources
- National Diet Library Digital Collections - full text books from Meiji era
- Japan center for Asian historical records
- Library cagalogues
- Statistics bureau, Japan
- International Historical Statistics - population, worker, agriculture, prices, education, etc.
- ForEast - the internet East Asian library
- NHK Archives on the Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami
Oria - The library's main catalogue. (containing books, articles and other resources)
Journal on Japan
In western Languages: Printed Journals on the 1st floor. Book Shelfs 495 (East Asia) and 950 (Asia). Many journals articles are available via Library catalogue.
In Japanese Language: There are printed journals on the 4th floor (Mesaninen).
The book of the dead
Origuchi, Shinobu (2016)Mottatt i biblioteket for 5 dager siden.
The book of Tokyo : a city in short fiction
2015Mottatt i biblioteket for 5 dager siden.
Shinto, nature and ideology in contemporary Japan : making sacred forests
Rots, Aike P. 185 (2017)Mottatt i biblioteket for 1 uke siden.