- Asian Newspapers (by PressReader, through NIAS): Access to 500 newpapers in 70 Asian countries
- AsiaPortal E-Resources, NIAS (Nordic Institute of Asian Studies) (through NIAS): collection of electronic resources regarding Asia Studies
- BAS/Bibliography of Asian studies: bibliography on all subjects regarding Asia
- DBpia (through NIAS): Korea Academic Journal Online Service in Korean. DBpia is a multidisciplinary full-text database of journal articles published by major Korean research institutions. There are over 1990 journal titles and more than 1,9 million articles included. In Korean
- KISS (through NIAS): KISS is a retrieval system for full-text of Korean academic journals, providing more than 1 million articles from ca. 3,309 journals of 1,324 academies. The coverage is multi-disciplinary with an emphasis on social science.
- KRpia (through NIAS): Full-text databases including reference works and primary sources such as dictionaries, encyclopaedias, and archival material on Korean history, literature, civilization and medicine. In Korean
- KSI e-books (through NIAS): Full-text database of more than 9,000 Korean e-books on all disciplines. In Korean.
- Naver News Library (through NIAS): Digital archive service for articles published between 1920 and 1999 from a few major Korean newspapers. In Korean.
- NK News and NK Pro (through NIAS): An independent, privately owned specialist site focused on North Korea. Content includes access to selected newspapers and journals, news aggregator, intelligence analysis, expert surveys, ind-depth articles, and tools and data about North Korea
From Domestic Women to Sensitive Young Men Translating the Individual in Early Colonial Korea
Catholics and Anti-Catholicism in Chosŏn Korea
Decentering Citizenship Gender, Labor, and Migrant Rights in South Korea
Lost Names Scenes from a Korean Boyhood, 40th Anniversary Edition
Sunset A Ch'ae Manshik Reader
Suggest a purchase
You are welcome to suggest additions to our collection (books, journals etc).
Access library resources when you are not on campus.
- Previous Exhibition: Old texts from Korea, Japan, China: part 2 of Tekster gjennom tidene (in Norwegian)
- Previous Exhibition: 50 år med Østasiastudier i Norge (in Norwegian)
- Previous Exhibition: Stemmer fra Øst: japansk, kinesisk og koreansk skjønnlitteratur på norsk (in Norwegian)