- American Bibliography of Slavic and East European Studies (EBSCO) Full text publications on East-Central Europe and the former Soviet Union published in the United States and Canada
- Central and Eastern European Online Library (CEEOL) - Full text publications pertaining to Central, Eastern and South-Eastern European topics
- Integrum - Russian news database
- Factiva - A large global news database
- MLA - International Bibliography for books and articles published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and linguistics
- JSTOR - Full text articles (Humanities and Art Sciences)
- Project MUSE - Full text articles (Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Rusland: Netressourcer (videnomrusland.dk)
- Slavistik-Portal (Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin)
The river of time : time-space, history, and language in avant-garde, modernist, and contemporary Russian and Anglo-American poetry
Probštejn, Jan Ėmilʹevič (Academic Studies Press, 2017)Series: Jews of Russia & Eastern Europe and their legacyReceived in the library 16 April.
Acts of logos in Pushkin and Gogol Petersburg texts and subtexts
Scollins, Kathleen (Academic Studies Press, 2017)Series: Liber PrimusReceived in the library 16 April.
Andrey Bely's Petersburg : a centennial celebration
(Academic Studies Press, 2017)Series: The Real twentieth centuryReceived in the library 16 April.