- American Bibliography of Slavic and East European Studies (EBSCO) Full text publications on East-Central Europe and the former Soviet Union published in the United States and Canada
- Central and Eastern European Online Library (CEEOL) - Full text publications pertaining to Central, Eastern and South-Eastern European topics
- Integrum - Russian news database
- Factiva - A large global news database
- MLA - International Bibliography for books and articles published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and linguistics
- JSTOR - Full text articles (Humanities and Art Sciences)
- Project MUSE - Full text articles (Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Rusland: Netressourcer (videnomrusland.dk)
- Slavistik-Portal (Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin)
Ikke bare-bare : en liten bok om å oversette til russisk
Nesset, Tore (Novus forl, 2016)Received in the library 17 January.
Quantitative approaches to the Russian language
(Routledge, 2018)Received in the library 17 January.
Česky krok za krokem = Czech step by step = Tschechisch schritt für schritt = Češskij šag za šagom
Holá, Lída aut (Akropolis, 2014)Received in the library 4 January.