- PubMed - medicine, nursing, dentistry, biomedical research
- Ovid Medline - as PubMed with different interface
- EMBASE - medicine, pharmacology, european centered
- CINAHL - nursing, physical therapy, nutrition
- Cochrane Library - systematic reviews, clinical trials
- Scopus - scientific, technical, medical and social sciences
- Web of Science - scientific, technical, medical and social sciences
Point of care tools
- UpToDate - clinical information about diagnosis and treatment
- McMaster PLUS - runs literature searches in several evidence-based information services simultaneously
- Nursing Reference Center Plus - for nurses. Includes videos and images
- Ordnett - Medical dictionary, english-norwegian dictionary
We offer support and courses in literature searching. For one-to-one guidance please Book a librarian.
EndNote is used to manage bibliographies and references when writing essays and articles. Attend our EndNote courses.
We offer courses in literature searching, reference tools and publishing.
Sign up today!
- E-books - How to locate and access our e-books
- Recommended literature for medical courses in english
- Medical Library courses autumn 2017 July 4, 2017
- Summer opening hours at The Medical Library 2017 June 7, 2017
- Nursing Reference Center - An Evidence Based Point of Care Resource May 10, 2017
Apathy, vocational rehabilitation and functional outcome in persons with schizophrenia spectrum disorders
Bull, Helen (2017)
Den digitale helsetjenesten
Hauge, Hans Nielsen (2017)
The heart of Norwegian athletes : echocardiographic evaluation of 595 professional football players
Gjerdalen, Gard Filip (2016)