- PubMed - medicine, nursing, dentistry, biomedical research
- Ovid Medline - as PubMed with different interface
- EMBASE - medicine, pharmacology, european centered
- CINAHL - nursing, physical therapy, nutrition
- Cochrane Library - systematic reviews, clinical trials
- Scopus - scientific, technical, medical and social sciences
- Web of Science - scientific, technical, medical and social sciences
Point of care tools
- UpToDate - clinical information about diagnosis and treatment
- McMaster PLUS - runs literature searches in several evidence-based information services simultaneously
- Nursing Reference Center Plus - for nurses. Includes videos and images
- DynaMed Plus - an evidence-based point-of-care information resource (on trial 2017-2018)
- Ordnett - Medical dictionary, english-norwegian Dictionary
We offer support and courses in literature searching. For one-to-one guidance please Book a librarian.
EndNote is used to manage bibliographies and references when writing essays and articles. Attend our EndNote courses.
We offer courses in literature searching, reference tools and publishing.
Sign up today!
- E-books - How to locate and access our e-books
- Recommended literature for medical courses in english
- Opening hours at Medical Library - Easter 2018 Mar. 14, 2018
- Medical Library courses spring 2018 Mar. 9, 2018
- Apply for funds from the Open Access Publishing fund Jan. 4, 2018
IBM SPSS statistics 23 step by step : a simple guide and reference
George, Darren (14th ed, 2016)
Lær deg Stata : innføring i statistisk dataanalyse
Ringdal, Kristen (2017)
Recovery : tradisjoner, fornyelser og praksiser
Karlsson, Bengt (2017)