Group study rooms
There are group study rooms at several of our libraries. Here you can work with fellow students or gather a colloquium group.
Humanities and social sciences Library
- The Humanities and Social Sciences Library in Georg Sverdrups hus has several group study rooms on every floor. The rooms can not be reserved. If you leave the workplace or the room it will be available for others. You can take a break for up to 30 minutes. If you do that, a note of absence must be filled in and left at the workplace.
- Student Library Sophus Bugge has 10 group study rooms and a zone with 36 flexible work stations.
- Medical Library. Dentistry has several group study areas.
- Science Library in Vilhelm Bjerknes' hus has 13 group study rooms.
- Science Library. Informatics has two group study rooms and one teaching room with 12 computers.
Published Sep 28, 2011 09:10 AM - Last modified May 23, 2012 03:51 PM