The University of Oslo library subscribes to several journals, and a large number of the electronic journals are accessible through BrowZine. In BrowZine you can also find the Norwegian journals from Idunn.
What is BrowZine?
BrowZine is a service that gives you access to e-journals the library subscribes to. You can:
- search for journals by title or subject
- create your own journal bookshelf
- read articles when connected to the UiO/OUS-network or via VPN
- save articles and read them later when you are offline
- download articles as PDF-files
- receive notifications
- share links to articles via email and social media
- export references to referencing tools such as EndNote
You can use BrowZine directly in the browser, or you can download the app for:
If you create a BrowZine account you can also synchronise across several devices.
Would you like to know more about BrowZine? Watch our introduction video (in Norwegian only).
Access via the UiO-network
To access the journals in BrowZine you must be connected to the UiO og OUS-network. If you are a student or employee at the university, you can access the network outside campus as well, using VPN (in Norwegian only).