Upload articles in CRIStin
You can upload articles, book chapters, books, PhD theses and reports in CRIStin. The files are transferred to DUO Research Archive where The University Library will check publisher self-archiving policies, before making the article available in DUO.
Uploading the article
- You need to be logged on with your UiO username and password.
- The article needs to be registered in CRIStin, either manually by you or automatically registered by CRIStin. You can read more on registering in CRIStin on the 'UiO For employees' pages.
- Press the "Deliver full-text document" button and complete the two checkpoints.
- Indicate the article version you are uploading.
- Press Continue to proceed to uploading.
- Browse to find the file on your computer and upload.
- You will see a confirmation after uploading and the file has been successfully saved.
- The file is now transferred to DUO Research Archive. The article is only available in DUO after the self-archiving rights are checked with the publisher.
- You can upload more files for the same article if you want to, for example the publishing agreement or supplementary files.
- Press Finish when you have uploaded all files.
Send an email to: email@example.com