Corona virus: information from the library
The libraries reopen February 18th, for everyone with an access card and code. Study places must be booked in advance.
- The study places reopen for booking February 18th.
- Students and employees at UiO are granted access to the libraries with access cards and codes.
- Staff at the Oslo University Hospital and students who have an OUS ID card, have access to the Medical library with their OUS card and code.
- External users do not currently have access to the libraries.
- External users can return books:
- at the goods entrance at the back of Georg Sverdrup's hus, Moltke Moes vei 39, Monday - Friday 9-16. Put the books in the blue boxes.
- to the cabinet outside the main entrance of Domus Juridica, Monday-Friday 9-16.
Students and staff can order books etc from other libraries, as usual.