Medical Library courses spring 2021
The Medical Library offers courses in literature searching in medical and interdisciplinary reference databases, critical appraisal of articles, reference management, OA-publishing and research visibility. Find more information and sign up via the overview below.
Literature searching, critical appraisal
- PubMed : Efficient searching for journal articles
- Interdisciplinary tools : Scopus, Web of Science, Google Scholar
- Methods and tools for better search techniques
- Critical appraisal of articles
Reference management, OA-publishing and research visibility
- EndNote for medicine and health sciences
- Rayyan : Screening references for systematic reviews
- OA-publishing and research visibility
The courses are tailored for PhD-students, international researchers, staff and students at UiO : Faculty of Medicine, UiO : Faculty of Dentistry, and Oslo University Hospital. Registration is required for all courses, latest 2 days ahead. Registrations are binding.