Summer at the Medical Library
Read about the services and opening hours at the Medical Library and the Dentistry Library during Summer.
Between 19 June - 15 August:
Medical Library at Rikshospitalet and Ullevål Hospital
- Students and staff have access using their OUS access card and code round the clock
- The desk is staffed and open for everyone Monday - Friday: 10:00-14:00
- Notice that the desk may be closed at times also during these time slots.
- There are currently visitor restrictions at Oslo University Hospital. If you do not have an access card for the hospital, you must make an appointment with the library to enter the hospital. Please send us an e-mail and we will help you.
- Students and staff have access using their UiO access card and code round the clock
- The desk is staffed and open for everyone Monday - Friday: 10:00-12:00
- The desk is closed 1 - 31 July
Digital help and guidance
You can get digital help and guidance from the librarians during Summer. Inquiries made between 17 July - 1 August will be answered 2 August at the earliest.
Do you need help with literature searching?
- Book a librarian for literature searches for bigger assignments, projects or theses.
- Researchers and PhD fellows can use the service literature searches for systematic reviews.
Do you have any questions about EndNote?
Any questions? Please contact us
Medical Library at Rikshospitalet
- Phone: +47 23 07 44 20
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Library at Ullevål sykehus
- Phone: +47 22 11 94 95
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +47 22 85 20 66
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org