Matthew David Good
My primary task is to lead the development of a new digital scholarship center at the University of Oslo. A digital scholarship center will act as an interdisciplinary space that can provide support and guidance to researchers regarding the use of IT and digital resources in both research and education.
I have a PhD and Master degree in Innovation and Entrepreneurship from the University of Oslo which build upon a bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Alberta in Canada. I have previously worked as a mechanical engineer, a policy analyst, and manager.
- Good, Matthew & Knockaert, Mirjam (2020). In support of university spinoffs – what drives the organizational design of technology transfer ecosystems?, In Adam Novotny; Einar Rasmussen; Tommy Høyvarde Clausen & Johan Wiklund (ed.), Research handbook on start-up incubation ecosystems. Edward Elgar Publishing. ISBN 9781788973526. 4. s 74 - 93
- Good, Matthew; Knockaert, Mirjam & Soppe, Birthe (2019). A typology of technology transfer ecosystems: how structure affects interactions at the science–market divide. Journal of Technology Transfer. ISSN 0892-9912. s 1- 27 . doi: 10.1007/s10961-019-09745-w
- Good, Matthew; Knockaert, Mirjam; Soppe, Birthe & Wright, Mike (2018). The technology transfer ecosystem in academia. An organizational design perspective. Technovation. ISSN 0166-4972. . doi: 10.1016/j.technovation.2018.06.009
- Pershina, Raissa; Soppe, Birthe & Good, Matthew (2018). Friend or Foe? The adoption of Big Data in the creative industries. Academy of Management Global Proceedings. ISSN 2638-4892. Surrey
- Sørbø, Solveig Isis; Good, Matthew & Jensenius, Alexander Refsum (2019). RITMO + UB = MusicLab. Show summary
- Good, Matthew & Knockaert, Mirjam (2018). What Drives the Organizational Design of Technology Transfer Ecosystems?.
- Good, Matthew; Soppe, Birthe & Knockaert, Mirjam (2018). Bridging the Science-Market Gap: Towards a Typology of Technology Transfer Ecosystems in Academia.
- Pershina, Raissa; Soppe, Birthe & Good, Matthew (2018). Creative rationalization? The adoption of big data in the creative industries.
- Good, Matthew; Knockaert, Mirjam & Soppe, Birthe (2017). A typology of the organizational design of technology transfer infrastructures.
- Good, Matthew; Knockaert, Mirjam & Soppe, Birthe (2016). The interconnectedness of the university technology transfer infrastructure: An organizational design perspective.
- Good, Matthew; Soppe, Birthe & Knockaert, Mirjam (2015). An Organizational Typology of Technology Transfer: A study of Technology Transfer Ecosystems at Research Universities.