Adesua Ingvild Sevilhaug Omole
Univ.bibliotekar - Seksjon for Undervisningsutvikling
Visiting address Naturhistorisk museum Geologisk museum Sars gate 1 0568 Oslo
Postal address Postboks 1063 Blindern 0316 Oslo
Other affiliations Library of medicine and science
- Project manager in developing the library at Natural History Museum
- Location manager at the library at Natural History Museum – for all questions about the new library, reserving, delivering and returning litterature/resources and management please contact me
- Research support, advisory services, and training to both students and researchers at the Natural History Museum
- Act as a link between the subject groups at the museum and the Library at the University of Oslo by continuing to deliver existing library services and developing new ones
- Coordinate the library services for children and youth
- Coordinate both events and dissemination activities in the library
- Learning environment and user experience
- A bachelor`s and master’s degree in library and information science, Oslo University College, 2017 – 2021
- Single course in Councelling, Oslo University College, two semesters from 2010 til 2011
- Bachelor`s degree in Child Care Protection, Oslo University College, 2004 - 2007
- Bachelor`s degree in culture and social studies, University of Oslo, 2000 - 2003
- Academic librarian. University of Oslo Library, Medical Library, Natural History Museum 2011 - to date.
- Secretary/teaching assistant (20 - 40%). University of Oslo Library, Medical Library, january 2021 – august 2021.
- Project coordinator (50%). Oslo Council, Sagene City District, december 2017 – march 2021.
- Social Worker. Oslo Council, Sagene City District,, october 2007 – december 2017.
- Environmental theraphists (20%), Oslo University Hospital, Josefinegate DPS, september 2002 – june 2007.
- Kindergarten assistant (50%). Norwegian School Of Veterinary Science, kindergarten, july 2000 – july 2002.
- Secretary. Lånekassen, july 1998 – july 2000.
Published Sep. 14, 2021 2:08 PM - Last modified Nov. 24, 2021 9:06 AM