Rebecca Josefine Five Bergstrøm
Field of work
- Directs and coordinates the work with the collections at the Law Library.
- Academic responsibility for the collections at the Law Library
- Responsible for and coordinating the research support services at the Law Library. And the advancement of the services.
- Responsible for development of a legal service provision regarding research data at the University Library.
- Responsible for the legal aspects at the research data projects at the University Library.
- Support to open research.
- Contributes with legal support and guidance related to researchdata and IPR to MusicLab/RITMO.
- Project participant in «Grunnpakke for akademiske ferdigheter», (Introduction to academic skills) with a special focus on new ways to use Canvas.
- Project participant in "Spesialsamlinger og databaser". (Special collections and databases)
- Development of teaching material and teaching at the Law Library.
- Teaches legal research and the use of sources for law and L.L.M. students.
- Individual guidance to students who are writing their master's theses (JUR5030 / 5060) in legal research and on the use of sources
- Member of electronic resource committee at the University of Oslo Library
- Administration and advancement of the classification and subject heading system at the Law lIbrary
- Gateway to Law
- Responsible for Law Library Blog
- Reference work
Board member International Association of Law Libraries (2019-)
Academic Librarian, Law Library
2017 - 2019
Head of the Library at The Department of Public and International Law
2005 - 2008:
Student assistant at the Law Library
Master of Law 2008, University of Oslo
JUR 1620 Privacy protection
INF 1000 Introduction to object-oriented programming
2001 - 2003
Civil and Environmental Engineering, NTNU
Bergstrøm, Rebecca Josefine Five & Westbye, Hilde (2012). Hvordan finne rettskilder. En innføring i rettskildejungelen. Fagbokforlaget. ISBN 978-82-450-1068-8. 197 p.
Bergstrøm, Rebecca Josefine Five (2016). Bibliografi 1968-2016. In Førde, Reidun; Kjelland, Morten & Stridbeck, Ulf (Ed.), Cand.mag., cand.med., cand.jur., cand.alt Festskrift til Aslak Syse. Gyldendal Juridisk. ISSN 978-82-05-49372-8. p. 601–626.
Bergstrøm, Rebecca Josefine Five (2015). UPDATE: Guide to Legal Research in Norway. Globalex.