Cochrane Interactive Learning
Cochrane Interactive Learning is an interactive online course in the process of conducting systematic reviews.
The main target groups are researchers and PhD students in medicine and health, but it is also available to staff and other students at UiO and OUS.
The course consists of 11 modules:
- Introduction to conducting systematic reviews
- Writing the review protocol
- Searching for studies
- Selecting studies and collecting data
- Introduction to study quality and risk of bias
- Analysing the data
- Interpreting the findings
- Reporting the review
- Introduction to health economics
- Network meta-analysis
- Health equity in systematic reviews
Each module takes between 45 and 120 minutes and ends with a test. Module 1 is free, the rest require a subscription. Students and staff at the University of Oslo and Oslo University Hospital can register to get access.
How to register for access
Students and staff at the University of Oslo (UiO) and Oslo University Hospital (OUS) can register to get access. Access is personal. When registering you must have an IP-address from UiO or OUS. Note: This only applies to the registration process. Once you have a personal account you can log on from any location as long as the subscription lasts.
Via computers on the UiO or OUS network:
UiO users who are not directly connected to the UiO network:
- Log on to the UiO Program kiosk
- Download the VMware client to your computer
- Log on to the VMware client with your UiO user name and password
- Open "Kontor Fullskjerm" or "UiO Windows Desktop"
- Open a web browser
- Go to Course registration and subscription options, and follow these instructions.
Staff with a desktop computer at UiO can also use Remote desktop.