CodeRefinery: FAIR research software development and management
Want to learn about best practice on research software development and management best practice?
Upcoming courses and registration
Who this workshop is for?
Are you doing any of these things below:
- You are familiar with the programming language that you use in your work and research.
- You write scripts to process data.
- You change scripts written by your colleagues.
- You write code that is used in research by you or others.
If yes, then this workshop is for you. This is not designed for “professional code developers” or computer scientists. For other prerequisites and software requirements, please refer to the workshop website.
If you develop research code and you know all the tools already, join us as a helper! It’s fun, and you always learn something new about a subject by teaching it.
Topics to be covered
- Version control with Git
- Collaborated version control
- Reproducible research and FAIR data
- Social coding and open software
- Automated testing
- Modular code development
If there are practical questions related to this workshop, feel free to ask us via email to email@example.com
If you have questions regarding lesson contents and setups, please ask Sabry Razick at USIT via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.