EndNote - staff, phd candidates and master students at HF, SV and UV
The three hour course gives an introduction to the reference tool EndNote.
What do you learn?
This is an introductory course and the participants should after the course
- know how to build a database (library) in EndNote
- know how to transfer references to a Microsoft Word document
- know how to generate litterature lists with EndNote
- Demonstrations and supervised exercises
The course is given with EndNote X9 and Word 2010 for Windows. Questions concerning other versions of EndNote/Word can be asked during breaks or after the course.
The course room has 22 computers. The participants may bring and use their own computers only if they have installed EndNote and the connection between Word and EndNote is working.
The teachers cannot help with installing EndNote. For such assistance you have to contact your own department.
New open URL: http://openurl.bibsys.no/openurl
- Henrik Keyser Pedersen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lars Erik Lørdahl, email@example.com
- Ragnhild Sundsbak, firstname.lastname@example.org