Medicine - EndNote for medicine and health sciences
This course gives an introduction to the reference management software EndNote.
After attending the course you will be able to:
- Build your personal EndNote library
- Import references from PubMed and medical bibliographic databases
- Import pdfs, single files and folders
- Organize and manage references: sort, identify duplicates, edit, delete, update, groups and group sets, smart groups
- Apply the references into your word documents
- Generate reference lists in different formats: Vancouver, APA and others
The course focuses on version X9 for Windows
Participation requires access to your own PC. EndNote and word must be installed, see information.
All demonstrations will be on Windows for PC. You can follow the course on Mac. If you bring your own Mac, please make sure your software is updated (http://endnote.com/product-details/compatibility).
The course requires basic skills in Windows/macOS and Word.
Demonstrations and practical exercises. The course is held in Zoom.
International researchers, staff and students at the University of Oslo, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry and Oslo University Hospital.
Staff at Medical Library
If you have any questions about this course, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Time and place