OA-publishing and research visibility
Keep copyrights to your own work by publishing in Open Access journals. Find out your research impact. The course gives you practical support in publishing process and making your research visible.
- Why Open Access publishing?
- Choose the best way of publishing
- Predatory journals and how to avoid them
- NPI, level 1 and 2 journals
- UiO's publishing deals and discounts
- Bibliometrics and altmetrics
- Unique identifiers for researcher
Presentations, demonstrations and discussions. The course is held in Zoom.
PhD-students, master students and employees at University of Oslo, and Oslo University Hospital.
Staff at Library of medicine and science.
If you have any questions about this course, please contact us: email@example.com