Medicine - OA-publishing and research visibility
Keep copyrights to your own work by publishing in Open Access journals. Find out your research impact. The course gives you practical support in publishing process and making your research visible.
- What is Open Access publishing
- Choose the best way of publishing
- Predatory journals and how to avoid them
- NPI, level 1 and 2 journals
- Citation analysis in Web of Science, Scopus and Google Scholar
- Bibliometrics and altmetrics
- Unique identifiers for researcher
Demonstrations and practical exercises in a computer lab.
PhD-students, master students and employees at University of Oslo, and Oslo University Hospital.
Staff at Medical Library