Course in reference manager Zotero
Zotero is a free, easy-to-use tool to help you collect, organize, cite, and share your research sources.
This is an introduction to the reference manager software Zotero. After the course you should know
- how to build your own collections of references
- how to transfer citations into Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- export and import when performing systematic reviews
- how to create groups, tag, make folders
- how to create back-up copies of your data
- We install and learn to collect sources and cite them, make bibliographies
- Then we make use of Zotero for scoping reviews and organize our library
For everyone interested.
Subject librarian in economics and special education, Pål M. Lykkja.
If you have questions you can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 228 57 150