International Community Health (INTHE4013) - Library Course - Master
The course is an introduction to the Medical Library's physical and electronic resources.
After the course you'll be able to:
- Search for and locate books in the physical library
- Search for and access electronic books and articles
- Quote, cite and reference use
- Order and reserve books and articles, and extend loan periods
- Access the Library's resources off campus
A guided tour of the Medical Library in Rikshospitalet, followed by a presentation of its electronic resources.
Students attending INTHE4013 - Theoretical foundation
Staff at the Medical Library