Learn Deep-Learning with Python
How to program a neural network with hidden layers (deep-learning) and the necessary theory behind.
Time and place
January 8th and 9th 2019, 09:00-16:00, Georg Sverdrups hus, room Linken
Please note: This is a two day workshop, and you sign up for both days.
This workshop is fully booked.
How to apply convolutional neural networks in image-classification problems on the example of geospatial images.
- understand neural networks
- some statistical concepts to analyse data set
- preprocess, clean data set
- select training data set and test data set, validate the model
- how to select features for the neural network
- understand output
Laptop with Anaconda-navigator installed, python3; knowledge of python in Carpentry course level.
Master students, PhD students and postdocs.
Ana Costa Conrado, Anne Fouilloux and Jean Iaquinta (Department of Geosciences, UiO)