Publication ready scientific reports and presentations with Jupyter notebooks
We will be using ipypublish python package to create and edit publication ready scientific reports and presentations.
Time and place
January 10th 2019, 09:00-12:00, Vilhelm Bjerknes hus, room 123
Combining features of the Jupyter Notebook, WYSIWYG editors and the Latex document preparation system, to provide a workflow for:
- Dynamic editing and visualisation of key document components (text, math, figures, tables, references, citations, etc).
- Combine document elements with dynamic (and reproducible) data exploration, analysis and visualisation.
- Supply meta formatting for document and code elements for precise control over the final document layout and typesetting.
- Output the same source document to different layouts and formats (pdf, html, presentation slides, etc).
- Python 3 anaconda, ipypublish and latex/MikTex
- Github account
As a backup, we will provide an online jupyterhub instance.
Master students, researchers, etc.
Anne Claire Fouilloux and Ana Costa Conrado (UiO)