Welcome to an evening with full focus on writing in the Informatics library. Bring your pens and laptops and write in groups or individually, get help from mentors from the Academic writing centre, hear lectures and get inspired to write!
Foto: Simen Kjellin
16.15 - 17.30
Three short lectures about writing:
- Slik skriver du en god oppgave. Skrivetips fra Rebekka Soma, PhD-student på IFI (in Norwegian)
- How to use PostIT-notes to structure your text. Åsmund H. Eikenes, writing mentor, Academic writing centre
- How to write a good argument. David A. Burke, writing mentor, Academic writing centre
17.30 - 19.00
- Talk about writing, or learn to juggle!
- Guidance with writing mentors
- Help in searching and referencing
- Questions and answers about EndNote, Zotero, Latex
- Learn to juggle
18.00 - 20.00
Get started with "Shut Up & Write" - write for 45 minutes, have a 15 min well earned break, then another 45 minutes of writing.