- Gephi – (network graphs) see Gephi's user manual for closer instruction.
- Piktochart – (infographics) see Pictochart's user manual for an introduction.
- Canva (Norwegian)– (infographics, diagrams, design) – see user manual in Canvas for an introduction.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Visio
Both Python and R are programming languages with numerous applications and methods for an d in data visualisation.
- Learn more about Python and Jupyter Notebook and how to use Jupyter Notebook. See also an overview of methods of visualisation in Python.
- Learn more about R and RStudio and how to get started with RStudio. See also an overview of visualisation methods in R.
Visualisation hub (TBA)
The Digital Scholarship Center (DSC) is working on a visualisation hub of our own. Keep an eye out for updates here!