Students have access using their access card and code to pick up and borrow books:
- Monday - Friday: 10:00-12:00
The desk is staffed during the opening hours.
Staff have access using their access card and code to pick up and borrow books:
- During the building's opening hours (in Norwegian)
- The desk is staffed Monday - Friday: 10:00-12:00
Using the library
Our collection consists of literature within dentistry, with a focus on clinical dentistry, forensic dentistry, oral pathology and social science, including oral biology and pharmacology.
The Dentistry Library is responsible for providing library services to students and staff at the Faculty of Dentistry. Other users are also welcome.
- Find books, articles, journals etc.
- Search medical databases and point of care tools
- Join courses in searching for literature, EndNote etc
- Get help or guidance from the librarians
Get drop-in help with literature searching, reference management and EndNote. Open Monday-Thursday at 12-2 PM on Zoom.
Follow us on social media