Our office at The Norwegian Radium Hospital is currently closed due to the Oslo City Government's compulsory home office working coronavirus measure. The library offers digital help and guidance, please see the subject guide for medicine page, or contact us.
- Searching in medical databases
- EndNote support
- Ordering books and articles
Using the library
Welcome to the Medical Library office at The Norwegian Radium Hospital. The librarian can help you with literature searching in medical databases, EndNote and reference questions, and how to order books and articles.
- Find reading lists, books, articles, journals etc.
- Search medical databases and point of care tools
- Join courses in searching for literature, EndNote etc
- Get help or guidance from the librarians
- Find reading lists
Get drop-in help with literature searching, reference management and EndNote. Open Monday-Thursday at 12-2 PM on Zoom.
Follow us on social media
Visits from the library
We offer custom made courses and presentations tailored to your department or research group.