Welcome to the Medical Library office at The Norwegian Radium Hospital. The librarian can help you with literature searching in medical databases, EndNote and reference questions, and how to order books and articles.
Our office at The Norwegian Radium Hospital is currently closed due to the Oslo City Government's compulsory home office working coronavirus measure. The library offers digital help and guidance, please see the subject guide for medicine page, or contact us.
- Searching in medical databases
- EndNote support
- Ordering books and articles
Visits from the library
We offer custom made courses and presentations tailored to your department or research group.
- Find books, articles, journals etc.
- Search medical databases and point of care tools
- Join courses in searching for literature, EndNote etc
- Get help or guidance from the librarians
- Find reading lists
- Visit our resource pages for EndNote, literature searches, publications on COVID-19 and Open Access
- Read news from the library
- Join an event
- See all the new books at the library
Continued access to Annals of Internal Medicine, BMJ and JAMA
Jan. 14, 2021
The University of Oslo Library continues to ensure access to the journals Annals of Internal Medicine, BMJ (British Medical Journal) (29 journals) and JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association) (8 journals) for staff and students at UiO and OUS.
Access to 7400 newspapers and magazines
Nov. 30, 2020
UiOs students and staff can now get access to PressReader. The service allows you to read more than 7400 newspapers and magazines from around the world.
Follow us on social media
Get the latest news from the Medical Library on e-mail. The newsletter is mainly in Norwegian
Do you need help or guidance with literature searching or reference management? We offer drop-in help in Zoom!
Is it difficult to set aside time to write? The Academic Writing Centre arranges joint, structured “Shut Up & Write” sessions.