Students and staff have access using their OUS access card and code:
- Access round the clock
The desk is staffed and open for everyone:
- Monday - Friday: 08:00-17:00
- There are currently visitor restrictions at Oslo University Hospital. If you do not have an access card for the hospital, you must make an appointment with the library to enter the hospital. Please send us an e-mail and we will help you.
The library covers the subjects medicine, nutrition, healthcare and more. Read more about our collections and where to find them.
The Medical Library is responsible for providing library services to students and staff at the Faculty of Medicine and Oslo University Hospital, and is also open to the public.
- Find reading lists, books, articles, journals etc.
- Search medical databases and point of care tools
- Join courses in searching for literature, EndNote, Open Access publishing, critical appraisal etc
- Get help or guidance from the librarians
Visits from the library
We offer custom made courses and presentations tailored to your department or research group.