Students and staff have access using their OUS access card and code to pick up and borrow books:
- Access round the clock
The desk is staffed:
- Monday - Friday: 10:00-14:00
- Find reading lists, books, articles, journals etc.
- Search medical databases and point of care tools
- Join courses in searching for literature, EndNote, Open Access publishing, critical appraisal etc
- Get help or guidance from the librarians
Get drop-in help with literature searching, reference management and EndNote. Open Monday-Friday at 12-2 PM on Zoom.
The library covers the subjects medicine, nutrition, healthcare and more. Read more about our collections and where to find them.
The Medical Library is responsible for providing library services to students and staff at the Faculty of Medicine and Oslo University Hospital, and is also open to the public.
Visits from the library
We offer custom made courses and presentations tailored to your department or research group.
Follow us on social media