Read digital research articles free of charge when logged on to the UiO network. You can also read from home, but you need remote access.
- Global research on coronavirus disease (COVID19)
- PubMed - dentistry, medicine, nursing, biomedical research
- MEDLINE - same as PubMed (different search method)
- Embase - medicine, pharmacology, european centered
- Cochrane Library - systematic reviews, clinical trials
- Scopus - scientific, technical, medical and social sciences
- Web of Science - scientific, technical, medical and social sciences
Searching for literature
- Get started with EndNote - step-by-step instructions on how to use EndNote
- Methods and tools for literature searches - selected resources to support literature searches, critical appraisal of articles, search strategy documentation
- Publications on COVID-19 - overview of ongoing studies, research publications and evidence summaries
- Open Access - publishing, self-archiving, deals and discounts, Reasearch Data Management, and requirements for Open Access.
- UB reopens for students from 18 February Feb. 17, 2021
- Medical Library courses spring 2021 Feb. 1, 2021
- Continued access to Annals of Internal Medicine, BMJ and JAMA Jan. 14, 2021
Search & write
Search & Write is designed for all students who want to improve their information literacy and academic writing, independent of institution and subject area.
Academic writing centre
The writing centre is open for students and researchers who wish to improve their writing.