Read digital research articles free of charge when logged on to the UiO network. You can also read from home, but you need remote access.
- Get digital library assistance while UiO is closed.
- Book a digital librarian - literature searches for bigger assignments, projects or theses
- Get started with EndNote or ask us about EndNote
- Resource page for COVID-19 research publications
- Literature searches for systematic reviews - for researchers and PhD fellows
Service hours during Easter
Apr. 7, 2020
The Medical Library has reduced service hours during Easter.
Take Away Library – access to printed material while the Library is closed
Apr. 6, 2020
The week after Easter, the University Library will open a limited service for collecting highly needed material from our printed collections. The service will be offered within the national guidelines for infection control. It is not possible to return any books to the Library until we are up and running with normal services again.
Access medical textbooks from home with ClinicalKey Student
Apr. 1, 2020
Access more than 250 medical textbooks with ClinicalKey Student. The University of Oslo has trial access for product testing until the end of May 2020.
Access to PsycARTICLES
Mar. 30, 2020
Access to PsycARTICLES from the American Psychological Association (APA) is secured throughout 2020 through an extraordinary agreement.
- Global research on coronavirus disease (COVID19)
- PubMed - dentistry, medicine, nursing, biomedical research
- MEDLINE - same as PubMed (different search method)
- Embase - medicine, pharmacology, european centered
- Cochrane Library - systematic reviews, clinical trials
- Scopus - scientific, technical, medical and social sciences
- Web of Science - scientific, technical, medical and social sciences