- Internet Guide for Chinese Studies (IGCS): The China WWW Virtual Library -
Se ogsåThe Asian Studies WWW Virtual Library.
- Crossasia.org: East and Southeast Asia Virtual Library, levert av Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin. Tilgang til databaser og andre ressurser innen Øst- og Sørøst-Asia studier.
- Noen gratis nettressurser, utvalgt av the Council on East Asian Libraries (CEAL)
- Noen Open Access ressurser innenfor Kinastudier, utvalgt av CEAL
National digital library of China -- krever innlogging (gratis, velg 邮件激活 på registreringssiden) Tilgang til bl.a doktorgradsavhandlinger, tidsskrift, og e-bøker
中國研究網絡資源導航 A well-organized site which brings together a large number of databases in Chinese studies available on the Internet
Literature, folklore and art
- Chinese storytelling
- CHINOPERL, an organization devoted to the research, analysis and interpretation of oral and performing traditions of China
- Tsing Hua Journal of Chinese Literature 清華中文學報
- MCLC Resource center: bl.a bibliografier over moderne kinesisk litteratur, kultur, kunst.
Ethnic China Lit - Writing by and about non-Han peoples of China
- Chinese text project
A digital library project that assembles collections of early Chinese texts.
- TLS: verktøy for lesing av klassisk kinesisk
- Guoxuedashi ---- inneholder bl.a hele Siku Quanshu
- DigitialSinology - modern methods in early China studies
Database of Chinese Medieval Texts (by Ghent centre for Buddhist studies and Dharma Drum institute)
Chinese religious text authority - seeks to collect and present reliable bibliographic and scholarly information about religious texts in Chinese produced prior to 1949
Family and population
- China Family Panel Studies (CFPS) The studies focus on the economic, as well as the non-economic, wellbeing of the Chinese population, with a wealth of information covering such topics as economic activities, education outcomes, family dynamics and relationships, migration, and health. Registration required.
- Chinese household income project (1988, 1995, 2002)
2007, 2008, and 2013 data can be applied for directly through the China Institute for Income Distribution
- China population and development research center
Politics and media
- China Leadership Monitor
- Oxford Bibliographies, Political Science - Asian politics
- Chinese Foreign Policy Database by The Wilson Centre
China Media Project By the The University of Hong Kong's Journalism and Media Studies Center
The Decoding China Dictionary - seeks to serve as a guide to understanding the official Chinese meaning of key terms in international relations and development cooperation.
人民政协文史资料专题库 Open access Chinese Literature and History Database
- Digitized Chinese books at Harvard University Library
- 中华古籍资源库 Collection older digitized books by the National Library in Beijing, does also contain books from other institutions
- Chinese collections digitization project at Bodleian Library, Oxford University
Printed books, maps and manuscripts from the Bodleian's Chinese special collections.
Unofficial Poetry Journals from China, digitized by Leiden University Library
- Hong Kong literature database
- Libguide for Hong Kong studies at the Chinese University of Hong Kong Library
- Theses and dissertations from Hong Kong
- Old Hong Kong newspapers
- China Biographical Database project - Joint project by Harvard, Academia Sinica and Beijing University. The China Biographical Database is a freely accessible relational database with biographical information about approximately 360,000 individuals as of April 2015, primarily from the 7th through 19th centuries.
China Vitae 中国名人录
- Zhaiyi (摘译) Database The journal Zhaiyi was 'internally published' by the Shanghai Renmin Chubanshe from late 1973 to the end of 1976
- Wissenschaftssprache Chinesisch / Modern Chinese Scientific Terminologies - The Distribution of Western Knowledge in Late Imperial China" is an international effort to understand the translation of Western sciences and philosophies into China through the reconstruction of Chinese terminologies coined since the early nineteenth century
- Complete collection of ancient and modern characters
- Pleco - Chinese language learning app
- Dictionary of Chinese character variants (異體字字典)
- Zhongwen ; Chinese Characters and Culture : ordbok og andre hjelpemidler
- Mandarintools ; on-line Chinese tools: ordbok og andre hjelpemidler
Institutes and communities
- Asianettverket, SUM, UiO: norsk forskernettverk som har til oppgave å fremme studier og forskning,samt spre kunnskap om Asia.
- Nordic Institute of Asian Studies ( NIAS ): nordisk forskningsinstitusjon med fokus på moderne Asia.
- Nordic Centre (NC), Fudan: nordisk senter på Fudan University, Shanghai.