Literary resources for Middle East Studies, as well as for Arabic, Hebrew and Turkish.
Access library resources when you are not on campus.
Transliteration tools and rules for transliteration.
Other Middle East information resources
Libraries and text collections:
- Arabic Collections Online - المجموعات العربية على الانترنت
- Arabic Learner Corpus (ALC)
- AMIR - Access to Mideast and Islamic Resources
- MENAdoc - Digital Collections
- Bibliotheca Alexandrina (Library catalogue)
- Milli Kütüphane Başkanlığı - National Library of Turkey
- National Library of Iran
- National Library of Israel
Organisations and blogs:
- Arab Hyphen
- Arabic Literature Blog
- Middle East Institute
- Middle East Research and Information Project (MERIP)
- Islamic Heritage Project (Harvard)
- Nordic Society for Middle Eastern Studies
- Brismes - British Society for Middle Eastern Studies
- Middle East Studies Association (MESA)
- Islamic Manuscript Association
- AMCA - Association for Modern and Contemporary Art of the Arab world, Iran, and Turkey
- Melcom - Middle East Libraries Committee
Easy Arabic script : a step-by-step guide to handwriting
Wightwick, Jane (2005)Mottatt i biblioteket for 21 hours ago.
Building your Biblical Hebrew vocabulary : learning words by frequency and cognate
Landes, George M (2001)Mottatt i biblioteket for 1 day ago.
Middle East Conflict Reference Library
Benson, Sonia Author (2nd ed, 2012)E-bok ativert for 1 day ago.
You are welcome to suggest additions to our collection (books, journals etc).