Literary resources for Middle East Studies, as well as for Arabic, Hebrew and Turkish.
Access library resources when you are not on campus.
Index Islamicus - Covers all fields with connection to the Islamic world
Encyclopedia of Arabic Language and Linguistics
JSTOR - Electronic journals in all fields, more than 2000 titles
Factiva - Large global news database (Info)
You are welcome to suggest additions to our collection (books, journals etc).
Transliteration tools and rules for transliteration.
Other Middle East information resources
Libraries and text collections:
- Arabic Collections Online - المجموعات العربية على الانترنت
- Arabic Learner Corpus (ALC)
- AMIR - Access to Mideast and Islamic Resources
- MENAdoc - Digital Collections
- Bibliotheca Alexandrina (Library catalogue)
- Milli Kütüphane Başkanlığı - National Library of Turkey
- National Library of Iran
- National Library of Israel
Organisations and blogs:
- Arab Hyphen
- Arabic Literature Blog
- Middle East Institute
- Middle East Research and Information Project (MERIP)
- Islamic Heritage Project (Harvard)
- Nordic Society for Middle Eastern Studies
- Brismes - British Society for Middle Eastern Studies
- Middle East Studies Association (MESA)
- Islamic Manuscript Association
- AMCA - Association for Modern and Contemporary Art of the Arab world, Iran, and Turkey
- Melcom - Middle East Libraries Committee
Overlooking the border : narratives of divided Jerusalem
Hercbergs, Dana (2018)Mottatt i biblioteket for 4 days ago.
Approaches to the Qur'an in sub-Saharan Africa
2019Mottatt i biblioteket for 6 days ago.
Feminisme i islam
Bøe, Marianne (2019)Mottatt i biblioteket for 2 weeks ago.