Literary resources for Middle East Studies, as well as for Arabic, Hebrew and Turkish.
Access library resources when you are not on campus.
Transliteration tools and rules for transliteration.
Other Middle East information resources
Libraries and text collections:
- Arabic Collections Online - المجموعات العربية على الانترنت
- Arabic Learner Corpus (ALC)
- AMIR - Access to Mideast and Islamic Resources
- MENAdoc - Digital Collections
- Bibliotheca Alexandrina (Library catalogue)
- Milli Kütüphane Başkanlığı - National Library of Turkey
- National Library of Iran
- National Library of Israel
Organisations and blogs:
- Arab Hyphen
- Arabic Literature Blog
- Middle East Institute
- Middle East Research and Information Project (MERIP)
- Islamic Heritage Project (Harvard)
- Nordic Society for Middle Eastern Studies
- Brismes - British Society for Middle Eastern Studies
- Middle East Studies Association (MESA)
- Islamic Manuscript Association
- AMCA - Association for Modern and Contemporary Art of the Arab world, Iran, and Turkey
- Melcom - Middle East Libraries Committee
Muslima theology : the voices of Muslim women theologians
2013E-bok ativert for 1 day ago.
Kvinner i islam islams forakt for kvinner
Bandehy, Lily (2021)Mottatt i biblioteket for 1 day ago.
Anatomy of a civil war : sociopolitical impacts of the Kurdish conflict in Turkey
Gurses, Mehmet (2018)E-bok ativert for 2 days ago.
You are welcome to suggest additions to our collection (books, journals etc).