Subject specialist in Middle East Studies
Humanities and Social Sciences Library in Georg Sverdrups hus
Literary resources for Middle East Studies, as well as for Arabic, Hebrew and Turkish.
Access library resources when you are not on campus.
Index Islamicus - Covers all fields with connection to the Islamic world
Encyclopedia of Arabic Language and Linguistics
JSTOR - Electronic journals in all fields, more than 2000 titles
Factiva - Large global news database (Info)
You are welcome to suggest additions to our collection (books, journals etc).
Other Middle East information resources
Libraries and text collections:
- Arabic Collections Online - المجموعات العربية على الانترنت
- Arabic Learner Corpus (ALC)
- AMIR - Access to Mideast and Islamic Resources
- HathiTrust (Digital Library)
- MENAdoc - Digital Collections
- Bibliotheca Alexandrina (Library catalogue)
- Milli Kütüphane Başkanlığı - National Library of Turkey
- National Library of Iran
- National Library of Israel
Organisations and blogs:
- Nordic Society for Middle Eastern Studies
- Brismes - British Society for Middle Eastern Studies
- EURAMES - European Association for Middle Eastern Studies
- Middle East Studies Association (MESA)
- Islamic Manuscript Association
- AMCA - Association for Modern and Contemporary Art of the Arab world, Iran, and Turkey
- Melcom - European Association of Middle East Librarians
Unge muslimske stemmer : om tro og ekstremisme
2018Mottatt i biblioteket for 5 dager siden.
The Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew and English lexicon : with an appendix containing the biblical Aramaic, coded with the numbering system from Strong's Exhaustive concordance of the Bible, based on the lexicon of William Gesenius, as translated by Edward Robinson, and edited with constant reference to the thesaurus of Gesenius as completed by E. Rödiger, (...)
Brown, Francis (1996)Mottatt i biblioteket for 1 uke siden.
Brendemoen, Bernt (2. utg, 2017)Mottatt i biblioteket for 1 uke siden.