- American Bibliography of Slavic and East European Studies (EBSCO) Full text publications on East-Central Europe and the former Soviet Union published in the United States and Canada
- Central and Eastern European Online Library (CEEOL) - Full text publications pertaining to Central, Eastern and South-Eastern European topics
- Integrum - Russian news database
- Factiva - A large global news database
- MLA - International Bibliography for books and articles published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and linguistics
- JSTOR - Full text articles (Humanities and Art Sciences)
- Project MUSE - Full text articles (Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Rusland: Netressourcer (videnomrusland.dk)
- Slavistik-Portal (Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin)
Perečenʹ zverej : perečityvaja Charmsa
Obuchov, Evgenij Alekseevič (IKAR, 2017)Received in the library 19 July.
The origins of the Slavic nations : premodern identities in Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus
Plokhy, Serhii (Cambridge University Press, 2006)Received in the library 6 July.
The new Russian nationalism : imperialism, ethnicity and authoritarianism 2000-2015
(Edinburgh University Press, 2016)Received in the library 5 July.