- American Bibliography of Slavic and East European Studies (EBSCO) Full text publications on East-Central Europe and the former Soviet Union published in the United States and Canada
- Central and Eastern European Online Library (CEEOL) - Full text publications pertaining to Central, Eastern and South-Eastern European topics
- Integrum - Russian news database
- Factiva - A large global news database
- MLA - International Bibliography for books and articles published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and linguistics
- JSTOR - Full text articles (Humanities and Art Sciences)
- Project MUSE - Full text articles (Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Rusland: Netressourcer (videnomrusland.dk)
- Slavistik-Portal (Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin)
Drndić, Daša (Fraktura, 2016)Received in the library 6 September.
Idiatullin, Šamil' (Azbuka-Attikus; Azbuka, 2018)Series: Azbuka bestseller Russkaja prozaReceived in the library 6 September.
Idiatullin, Šamil' (Azbuka-klassika, 2018)Series: Azbuka bestseller Russkaja prozaReceived in the library 6 September.