The University Library can help you digitally. You can access literature, send us an email, call us or get guidance.
Collecting and returning books
- The take away library is a limited service where you can collect highly needed material from our printed collections.
- We cannot order material from other libraries.
- Loans are automatically renewed if there is no waiting list.
- You can return books if you want to.
- For the time being, no one will receive any fees and compensation claims.
Digital teaching at UiO
Digital teaching, video meetings and working from home.
Get help with digital teaching and a good workflow when working from home. Get help, tips and information on how to contact the university.