Reading articles online
The University library gives you electronic access to articles. To read them you must be logged on to the UiO or OUS network, but you do not have to sign in to Oria.
- Search for the article in Oria or in one of the subject databases
- If you are searching in a database, click on the UiO-button to see if the article is available in full text.
- If you are searching in Oria, you will see the link "Full text available" if the article is available in full text.
- Click on [Full text available]
- Then choose where you want to read the article [Full text available at].
You do not have to sign in to Oria to read articles
Articles which cannot be accessed can be ordered in Oria.