Reading articles online
The University library gives you electronic access to articles. To read them from home you must have a UiO account.
- Search for the article in Oria or in one of the subject databases.
- In the search result list in Oria you will see the link "Full text available" if the article is available in full text.
- Click on [Full text available]
- Then choose where you want to read the article [Full text available at].
- If you are outside the UiO network, you will be asked to log in with your UiO account before you can read the article.
Unfortunately, at the moment we are closed for orders.
Published Apr. 18, 2018 2:56 PM - Last modified Mar. 30, 2020 2:48 PM