Signing in - hospital employees (OUS)
How to register for an account and get help with signing in to Oria.
How to register for an account
Note that you need a user account in the library system to be able to sign in to Oria. OUS employees are not automatically registered. Please contact the library service desk at Rikshospitalet, Ullevål hospital or The Norwegian Radium Hospital to register and get a library card. You will automatically receive sign-in information on e-mail.
How to sign in
- Go to Oria and click [Sign in] in the top right corner.
- Select Login for [OUS employees and external users]
- Type in your username and password and click on [Sign in]. Your username can be found on the back of your library card, or on a sticker pasted on to the back of your hospital ID card.
If you have forgotten your password you can order a new password here.
Do you need help?
If you have followed the steps above but still can't sign in to Oria:
- Make sure that you are at the correct Oria URL: https://uio.oria.no/.
- Delete your browser history or try another browser.
If you are still experiencing problems, please fill in this form and we will help you.
Why should you sign in?
You need to sign in to order books, save search history and result lists and manage your loans and orders in [My Account].
You do not need to sign in to access electronic resources.