UiO's Digital Scholarship Center (DSC) can help you take advantage of digital tools and methods in your research and assist you with navigating the university's complex digital ecosystem.
The center is in the early phase of development. The main focus in this phase is to develop an advisory service for Research Data Management.
Having proper Research Data Management (RDM) routines will help you save time, enables sharing and reuse of data, and promotes open science. However, RDM in a digital context can be challenging and complex. We offer guidance and consultation on RDM topics including:
- writing and implementing RDM plans
- storing, organizing, and classifying data
- selecting appropriate IT-tools and methods
- costs for RDM
- legal advice regarding privacy, intellectual property including copyright, and licensing
- relevant policy and guidelines at UiO
- archiving, publishing and maintaining research data