UiO's Digital Scholarship Center (DSC) can help you take advantage of digital tools and methods in your research and assist you with navigating the university's complex digital ecosystem. The center is in the early phase of development. The main focus in this phase is to develop an advisory service for Research Data Management.
Having proper Research Data Management (RDM) routines will help you save time, enables sharing and reuse of data, and promotes open science. However, RDM in a digital context can be challenging and complex. We offer guidance and consultation on RDM topics including:
- data management plans (DMP)
- classification and storage
- organization, documentation, and metadata
- legal questions (i.e.privacy, copyright, and licensing)
- archiving and sharing
Other useful resources
- Digital tools and methods from USIT and the University Library.
- Overview of the computing resources at the University of Oslo
- Knowledge hubs at UiO (Norwegian only) with specific areas like text analysis, video and sound data, etc.