UiO's Digital Scholarship Center (DSC) can help you take advantage of digital tools and methods in your research. We offer support with data management, visualization, digital research methods, and digital skill development.
Having proper Research Data Management (RDM) routines will help you save time, enables sharing and reuse of data, and promotes open science. However, RDM in a digital context can be challenging and complex. We offer guidance and consultation on RDM topics including:
- data management plans (DMP)
- classification and storage
- organization, documentation, and metadata
- legal questions (i.e.privacy, copyright, and licensing)
- archiving and sharing
On these pages you will find overviews and user guides on digital research methods for researchers and students. There will be information about relevant digital research methods in many subject areas.
Currently, we have information about text mining - or digital research methods for those working with text data.
Other useful resources
- Digital tools and methods from USIT and the University Library.
- Overview of the computing resources at the University of Oslo
- Knowledge hubs at UiO (Norwegian only) with specific areas like text analysis, video and sound data, etc.